Dr. Carol Soucie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Soucie?

Knowledgeable, professional and Personable

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Soucie has been seeing my two children for 16 years. She was literally there in the hospital when my son was born. I trust this doctor 100% with the health of both of my children and trust get judgment. Turns out her instinct is ALWAYS right. She cares about these kids, remembers things about them..... She is amazing. She has treated both my kids for minor as well as major conditions and I have always felt confident with my kids in her care. never have I felt rushed or silly (and I am one of those moms that ask a ton of questions!). We are so lucky to have her so close! I recommend her to everyone!

Dr Soucie

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I love Dr. Soucie, my daughter has been seeing her for over 5 years and I couldn't ask for a better person, overall the whole staff is great

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

Amazing staff! Never had a hard time getting in ans being seen promptly. Dr. Soucie has even gone above and beyond by calling me at home after my appoint to check on an issue we had and refer us to a specialist. She is amazing!

Posted on August 7th, 2017