A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Spar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Spar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spar
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Spar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Spar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Spar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jean Spar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Spar practice?
- Dr. Carol Spar has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Spar practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.