A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol St George is Satisfactory. Dr. St George has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. St George graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. St George has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. St George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol St George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol L. St George practice?
Dr. Carol St George practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Allergy near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gettysburg, PA.
See York Otolaryngologists and York Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol St George, Dr. Charlotte St George, Dr. Carla St George, Dr. Cari St George, Dr. Charline St George, Dr. Charmaine St George, Dr. Karlene St George, Dr. Carly St George