A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol St George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol St George is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St George
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St George Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. St George graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. St George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Linda St George DO and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. St George practice?
- Dr. Carol St George has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol St George practices Otolaryngology near York, PA.
See York Otolaryngologists.