A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol St George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol St George is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. St George
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. St George Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. St George graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. St George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Linda St George DO and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. St George practice?
- Dr. Carol St George has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol St George practices Otolaryngology near York, PA.
See York Otolaryngologists.