Dr. Carol St George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol St George?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017

Cured my infection without surgery.

I moved from KY to PA in 1992, was sent to her by my family Dr. H. Palmer. She recommended surgery. I explained I had 4 young daughters & knew no one to care for them. She tried me with different antibiotics & procedures. It worked, no surgery. She is the best.

August 5th, 2015

Her bedside manner is atrocious. It is extremely uncomfortable have her deal with you. Find someone else , given the opportunity.

February 4th, 2015

She is a great ENT when I was younger my family Doctor Punctured my ear drums and I saw her and she fixed me right up. Now she is the only person I trust with my ears. Only bad thing is that patients are told about when she wants to see them, but they are not always given a card saying to call and setup a appointment. The last time I saw her I was told that I would be seen next year, but I had never gotten a card. It has been a few years since I saw her last and I feel that I possibly should have been back to see her. I think this was just a staff error. She is still Great though. If you read this Dr. St. George you are great. No idea why people left you bad reviews.

July 16th, 2012

Did not like her service and will not return and horrible advice

She did nothing for my son! And still charged me. After going to another ENT for children I learned the way an exam should be done. Comparing the two, she did absoultely nothing to check and see if there was fluid in his eyes which is why we were there. And to top it off her advice was to put olive oil in his ears. Not one other ENT suggested this and was much more helpful than she was. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING SOMEONE ELSE. CHOP IS EXCELLENT, farther away but worth it.

February 1st, 2012

My son has had ear problems for the past 4 years. He has had tubes in them 3 times. He has been treated by this doctor. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She has no bed side manners. It almost feels like she is paying you to see her. When in all actuality you are paying her.

December 1st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. St. George for year-round allergies. She has about the worst bedside manner that I have ever experienced and I couldn't wait to get out of that office. Also, she did a hearing test and determined I had slight hearing loss in one ear. She must have shared that info with hearing-aid companies, as I received about 6 mail solicitations within days of my visit.Horrible. Don't go.

June 10th, 2016