A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Stanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Stanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Stanford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanford graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol W Stanford MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol W. Stanford practice?
- Dr. Carol Stanford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Stanford practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists.