Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Stevens
Dr. Carol Stevens, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Liverpool, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stevens is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University and St Joseph's Hospital Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Stevens has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Carol Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.
Dr. Paul Szotek Jr
Liverpool, NY 0 mi11
Dr. James Gregory
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Liverpool, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Charles Cavallo
Family Medicine, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Liverpool, NY 0 mi46