Dr. Carol Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Stewart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017

I feel that when an employee is rude to the customer, it is the responsibility of the boss, the Dr. to speak up at the given time and tell them how inappropriate they are. They should also be written up if it happens again with another customer. I am in the medical fiend and if I or anyone under my authority spoke to someone like the front desk person or in the back, they would be written up immediately. This is sad that the Dr. doesn't do anything.

April 1st, 2017

One of the front desk people is so very rude. She thinks she controls this office and whatever happens there,. It is very sad to be treated with so much disrespect. Also there are a few who work in the back area with the Dr. who are also rude. They don't realize that the customer pays their salaries. DUH!!!

March 10th, 2016

Bad patient care

Fails to call in prescriptions and will not vall you back. I have been waiting over a month for my percription and two weeks for her to call me and i still haven't received a call yet. Left several messages with front desk.

December 9th, 2015

takes very well care of her patients

Great doctor takes very well care of her patients

June 6th, 2014

caters to seniors.

Dr. Stewart is the best doctor I've ever had in my 71yrs. She takes time with me and answers all questions I have concerning my treatment and makes sure that I get all proceedures and test done annually that I need like lab work,mammograms, pap smears, stress test, etc., etc. She genuinely cares about her patients. She specializes in senior care. I love her.

April 25th, 2013

I have been to this doctors office twice. The first time, i scheduled an appointment and arrived 20 minutes early for paperwork. I waited for nearly 45 min before being called back to the examining room, where I waited for almost an hour while I heard a group of nurses laughing in the hallway, mind you, I was the ONLY patient in the office at the time. Then I wasnt even seen by the dr. I was seen by the physicians assistant who cut off my sentences and treated me like a child who didnt know her own symptoms. The exam was a questionnaire that lasted less than 3 minutes. She even told me, "today were not going to see you, its more of just getting you used to the office." After this I was sent home with medicine that my neurologist said couldn't even help a child with migraines. The office assistants were rude during check in and check out, also treating me like a child. Then on my second visit, I scheduled an appointment directly after my visit with centra care because my mono showed up for a second time and the centra care dr told me to make an appointment with my physician in one week to get a test to see how long the mono symptoms would last. I got to my appointment 30 min early, and was told my appointment was scheduled for tuesday not thursday, except I was told thursday and even had a confirmation call for THURSDAY. However the office assistant treated me like it was my mistake and told me I had to wait as a walkin. So I asked if the test was even going to gey done because I did not want to wait and pay to not get the test done. She told me to just wait to see what the dr says when they call me back, as if it was too much trouble to get up out if her chair and ask a nurse or the doctor herself before I get charged just for walking to a room. Then she proceeded to close her window and talk about me to her colleagues as if I couldnt heat her calling me names and blaming me for the whole fiasco in the first place. I waited for over an hour to be seen and did not even see the doctor for a SECOND time, and was told by a nurse that the dr did not know what test I was talking about then at checkout they had the nerve to ask for my copay, to which I denied and was told that I had to pay or it would be mailed to me and eventually sent to collections. So I called the financial department in front of them and informed them of my situation, to which I was transferred to the senior finance officer, who told me that this would be dealt with as fast as posdible and that someone from the human resources department would be in touch about my treatment during my visit and that I would not be charged. As I informed the staff of this, I received scoffs and glares and the office assistant I had been dealing with even got up and walked away and slammed her door. So I had the other assistant check me out and she apologized for how unprofessional her colleague had been, and even went as far as to say, these kind of things happen with her often. Ill be using that in my review for human resources. Its safe to say, I will NEVER come back to this doctor's office.

February 27th, 2017