A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Struminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Struminger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struminger
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Struminger graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Struminger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Silviu Struminger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Struminger practice?
- Dr. Carol Struminger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Struminger practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.