A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Struminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Struminger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Struminger
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Struminger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Struminger graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Struminger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Silviu Struminger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Struminger practice?
- Dr. Carol Struminger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Struminger practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors.