A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Suit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Suit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Suit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Suit graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Suit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Tracy Suit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol T. Suit practice?
- Dr. Carol Suit has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Suit practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors and Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.