A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Swanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Swanson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Carol Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Swanson practices Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians.