A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Talley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Talley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Talley practice?
Dr. Carol Talley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Colchester, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Colchester Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Talley, Dr. Cari Talley, Dr. Carla Talley, Dr. Carlene Talley, Dr. Carlota Talley, Dr. Carlotta Talley, Dr. Carly Talley, Dr. Carlyn Talley