Family Practitioner, Geriatrician

1890 Lpga Blvd
Ste 170
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
386-274-3354
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

I liked Dr, Carol a lot but did not like her office staff and they do not make courtesy calls. If you miss an appointment they charge you $20 . I decided to change Dr.'s because of this. It's a real shame that instead of calling to remind patients of their appointment they would rather charge a fee for missing it. I'm sure I'm not the only patient she has lost because of this.

|  I LOVE MY DOCTOR  |  show details
by Kathleen Robertson on Jul 18th, 2013

I love Dr Carol St James She is a wonderful doctor. She is professional,caring,easy to talk to and she listens. Many doctors in spite of however long you wait to see them i have felt quickly dismissed. Dr. Carol takes time to listen and communicates in layman terms. I would not trade her for any other doctor.

|  great doctor/not her staff  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

I hesitate to say this - I'm very loyal to Dr. St. James because she really is the best. But her OFFICE staff is not. Dr. St. James deserves better, and so do the patients.

|  TeraMiro  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I took my elderly mother to Dr. Carol St. James for the first time today. She was highly recommended by another doctor and he was right. Dr. St. James is caring, intelligent, kind and professional. If I'm gushing her praises it's because I'm so relieved that my mother is in such good hands. Dr. St. James is wonderful. We're blessed to have found her.

|  GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF  |  show details
by ROY ARVESEN on Mar 29th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF

|  Dr. Carol is the best  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2010

You will not find a more caring or professional doctor in the area. Dr. St. James as absolutely wonderful. Sometimes, the office staff is not the best and you might have to wait on the phone a long time, but this doctor is certainly well worth the wait for the care and attention you will receive.

|  AWESOME DR.  |  show details
by brittany teasley on Jun 27th, 2009

I love her to death! She is very caring, patient, and smart. She takes time to give you the right diagnosis. I would highly suggest her!

|  medical professional R.N.  |  show details
May 22nd, 2009

I was very impressed with this doctor. She has a very caring attitude and made me feel cared for. I have been a member of the medical community in this area for twenty years and have never found a more educated and sympathetic group of doctors than both Carol and Luther St. James