Dr. Carol Tanner-St James MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
Am very pleased with her. She is knowledgeable & takes time to explain. She's also kind & a warm-hearted person. She made me feel comfortable right away. She really is a wonderful doctor. Would recommend her to anyone.

May 25th, 2017
I believe that I am being scammed
called for a physical - was there in 2014 so I had to have a new patient visit- I was the sent for blood work, bone density & mammogram - next appointment was not a physical but a result. Per Kendra- a physical has to have a pap. Not true. Also, received a bill for the bone density test - I have no trouble -was for a physical - what constitutes a check-up. Not happy at all. Doctor is very nice but policies are ridiculous. It's like they are trying to make money off people.

May 14th, 2017
excellent doctor especially for geriatric patients
take time to LISTEN and is very knowledgeable.

June 2nd, 2016
A rare find
It is indeed rare to find a doctor like Dr. Tanner St. James. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, explain things so well, and do everything she can to make me well.

March 4th, 2015
Carol Tanner-St.James is the best

April 10th, 2014
I liked Dr, Carol a lot but did not like her office staff and they do not make courtesy calls. If you miss an appointment they charge you $20 . I decided to change Dr.'s because of this. It's a real shame that instead of calling to remind patients of their appointment they would rather charge a fee for missing it. I'm sure I'm not the only patient she has lost because of this.

July 18th, 2013
I LOVE MY DOCTOR
I love Dr Carol St James She is a wonderful doctor. She is professional,caring,easy to talk to and she listens. Many doctors in spite of however long you wait to see them i have felt quickly dismissed. Dr. Carol takes time to listen and communicates in layman terms. I would not trade her for any other doctor.

February 15th, 2012
great doctor/not her staff
I hesitate to say this - I'm very loyal to Dr. St. James because she really is the best. But her OFFICE staff is not. Dr. St. James deserves better, and so do the patients.

October 25th, 2011
TeraMiro
I took my elderly mother to Dr. Carol St. James for the first time today. She was highly recommended by another doctor and he was right. Dr. St. James is caring, intelligent, kind and professional. If I'm gushing her praises it's because I'm so relieved that my mother is in such good hands. Dr. St. James is wonderful. We're blessed to have found her.

March 29th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF
GREAT DOCTOR & STAFF

August 15th, 2010
Dr. Carol is the best
You will not find a more caring or professional doctor in the area. Dr. St. James as absolutely wonderful. Sometimes, the office staff is not the best and you might have to wait on the phone a long time, but this doctor is certainly well worth the wait for the care and attention you will receive.

June 27th, 2009
AWESOME DR.
I love her to death! She is very caring, patient, and smart. She takes time to give you the right diagnosis. I would highly suggest her!