A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Teitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Teitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Teitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Teitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Claire Teitz MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Teitz practice?
- Dr. Carol Teitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Teitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons, Seattle Sports Medicine Doctors, and Seattle Neurologists.