A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Teitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Teitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Teitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Teitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Claire Teitz MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Teitz practice?
- Dr. Carol Teitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Teitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons, Seattle Surgeons, and Seattle Sports Medicine Doctors.