Dr. Carol Teitz, MD
Dr. Carol Claire Teitz MD is female, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Eastside Specialty Center-UW Med
1700 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Teitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Ankle Injuries, Back Pain, and Broken Bones Bone Fractures.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Teitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Teitz practice?
Dr. Carol Teitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Orthopedic Surgeons and Bellevue Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Teitz, Dr. Charlotte Teitz, Dr. Carla Teitz, Dr. Cari Teitz, Dr. Charline Teitz, Dr. Charmaine Teitz, Dr. Karlene Teitz, Dr. Carly Teitz