A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Thomas, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Thomas, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- General Endocrinology
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Menopause Pituitary Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Overweight Related Conditions
- Pituitary Diseases
- male sexual dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jeanne Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Carol Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Thomas practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Endocrinologists.