A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Thompson-Armant is Excellent. Dr. Thompson-Armant has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Thompson-Armant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson-Armant graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson-Armant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson-Armant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Thompson-Armant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Thompson-Armant practice?
Dr. Carol Thompson-Armant practices Pediatrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Thompson-Armant, Dr. Charlotte Thompson-Armant, Dr. Carla Thompson-Armant, Dr. Cari Thompson-Armant, Dr. Charline Thompson-Armant, Dr. Charmaine Thompson-Armant, Dr. Karlene Thompson-Armant, Dr. Carly Thompson-Armant