A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Tran is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Tran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Trinh-Nguyen Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carol T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Carol Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Tran practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians and Rosemead General Practitioners.