Dr. Carol Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Tran?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carol Tran?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 30th, 2010

Worst physician ever

I went to ask for a biopsy for a bump that I had. She said she would refer me to a dermatologist. After 1.5 months, she still was not able to give me one. I also asked for a TB skin test for an activity that I was doing, but she wanted me to do a chest X-ray (probably because she get reimbursed more.) even though I had no history of TB. When I told her that I wasn't going to do the x-ray because I didn't want unnecessary radiation exposure, she told me she couldn't start the TB skin test the same day because "she can't do everything in one visit."This lady is very incompetent. She can't communicate. I don't think she should be practicing medicine, as a physician or as a nurse. Her business needs to close.

September 7th, 2014