A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Traut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traut
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Traut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Traut, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Traut graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Traut has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Enola Traut MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Traut practice?
- Dr. Carol Traut has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carol Traut practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Lakewood, CO.