A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Huang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Treinen Huang MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol T. Huang practice?
- Dr. Carol Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Huang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists and Redwood City Pain Management Doctors.