A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Twyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Twyman, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Twyman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Twyman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Shelton Twyman MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Twyman practice?
- Dr. Carol Twyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Twyman practices Internal Medicine near Minden, LA.
See Minden Internists.