A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Uhlman is Excellent. Dr. Uhlman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Uhlman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlman graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Uhlman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Lakewood Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uhlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Uhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Uhlman practice?
Dr. Carol Uhlman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Motley, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Staples, MN and Brainerd, MN.
See Motley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Uhlman, Dr. Cari Uhlman, Dr. Carla Uhlman, Dr. Carlene Uhlman, Dr. Carlota Uhlman, Dr. Carlotta Uhlman, Dr. Carly Uhlman, Dr. Carlyn Uhlman