A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ussery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ussery
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ussery Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ussery graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ussery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
- CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Birkhead Ussery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Ussery practice?
- Dr. Carol Ussery has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ussery practices Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Primary Care Doctors.