A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ussery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ussery graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ussery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
- CJW Medical Center Chippenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Birkhead Ussery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol B. Ussery practice?
- Dr. Carol Ussery has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ussery practices Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Primary Care Doctors.