A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Verdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Verdi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Verdi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Aria Health Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Verdi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Verdi practice?
- Dr. Carol Verdi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Verdi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.