A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Wadon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Wadon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Wadon, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadon graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wadon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- First Health Moore Rgnl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Marie Wadon MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Wadon practice?
- Dr. Carol Wadon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carol Wadon practices Neurological Surgery near Pinehurst, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Pinehurst Surgeons.