Dr. Carol Wadon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Wadon?

January 12th, 2017

Loved Dr Wadon

She saved me I can walk because of her I could never thank her enough . She is amazing!!

March 23rd, 2016

When I'm with her, she makes me feel very cared for and appreciated; if I'm not her favorite patient, I must be her only patient!

August 19th, 2015

Great DR.

October 21st, 2013

Outstanding Surgeon and human being

Dr. Wadon and all her staff to include First Health treated me and my family as their priority. I had a benign brain tumor removed 1 year ago and have had a great recovery. Dr. Wadon spent almost 10 hours in surgery updating my family every hour. After receiving the news of my tumor, I went directly from MRI to emergency room at another hospital. The surgeon there had my husband call in my family. Once I was transfered to First Health, Dr. Wadon entered my room with a calm sweet spirit and made us all feel at ease. Thanks to all at First Health's staff and to my wonderful surgeon!

August 14th, 2013

excellence

Dr Wadon was amazing. She explained everything in detail and gave me all the choices I had. She offered for my seeking second opinions. For my procedure she was fantastic. She explained everything before hand and told me what to expect after. She calmed my nerves and when Iwas knocked out after surgery talked to myhusband and reassured him. Its been a tough road back but it has worked and I feel my right leg and can walk. Thanks to my excellent care by Dr.Wadon and her staff.

April 23rd, 2011

Dr. Wadon is a great physician and surgeon. I have highly recommended her to family and friiends with back problems.

February 13th, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever seen.

Dr. Wadon Is a caring and understands your problem. She will give you the options and explain them well. I had my neck surgery done by her and her staff is nice and caring.

September 29th, 2017