Dr. Carol Watson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Hartford, CT

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2016
The office receptionist violently slammed the glass door on us as we were asking for my medical records to be sent to my new OBGYN.
Many things went wrong which prompted my decision to switch, among them, the average wait in the room while waiting undressed for my first annual with that doctor was about one hour and 15 minutes. The walls are very thin so I could hear my doctor chitchatting next door all that time, she knew I was waiting there. The rooms and bathroom were never clean. They lost my urine sample. They never called about the results... The most upsetting incident was when the unfriendly receptionist violently slammed the glass door to my husband's face when he asked for my records to be sent to my new doctor. He only went there for me because I was sick. After dropping the release form 12 days prior to that, I called twice to follow up and each time I was not told whether the files had been sent or not. During my last phone communication with the receptionist, things didn't go well. She sarcastically said that it takes 30 days, we were already in our 11th day at that point, and that a fee would be charged but she wouldn't give me any update on my files, she laughed when I said that I had some health issues and that my new doctor needed to look at my records as soon as possible. She was extremely sarcastic. I was shocked.

August 18th, 2015
Absolutely the best Dr. I have ever seen. I wish she could be my primary care. She is thoughtful, knowledgable, intelligent, and listens to what you have to say. Overall one of the most helpful people I have met in my life.

November 3rd, 2014
Dr. Waston is so kind and compassionate. She is a great doctor and always takes her time with me. I have referred many people to her. She goes above and beyond for her patients!

January 16th, 2014
Angel
She is the best at what she does...from the moment I met her it felt like I haf a bond with her!!! I had a successful surgery today im recovering now as we speak...couldn't have ask for a better OB/GYN♥

July 26th, 2012
Best Doctor I have ever had!!!
Dr. Carol Watson has an amazing bedside manner. She helped not only myself but my husband through the toughest times of our lives. We had two losses, and she was right there with us helping us through both. I did not feel like just a number and she made adjustments in her vacation schedule just so she would be available for me durring the delivery of my son. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Watson!

October 10th, 2011
Never ever, I repeat NEVER EVER have I seen such an unprofessional Doctor.
Dr Watson's bedside manner has a lot to be desired. In addition she needs some more training, as I lay there with my legs in the stirrups she's got the door open to the hall (yes, where patients and staff are walking by) and is talking to unknown person. Ridiculous. I've been to lots of good doctors and a few bad, but this one really takes the cake.

March 7th, 2011
She is great!
I only have positive things to say about Dr Watson and her practice. As her patient, I always felt that she cared a lot and she always gave me lots of time. I can only recommend her!! She is the best!

February 10th, 2011
Amazing Dr!
Dr Watson is one of a kind. She completely understands what her patients needs are and adheres to them. I have been a patient of Dr Watson's for about 2 1/2 years and have gone through a lot, two miscarriages including twins. She was there for me every step of the way and actually held my hand while I was waiting to have my procedure. She is amazing, friendly, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. Her staff is amazing as well. They really care about their patients and take the time to make you feel as if you are their top priority. This is SO rare in medicine today! I would hate to have to go to a shared practice where I don't know which Dr I am going to see each visit, and I have to re-explain my cirmustances each time I come in. Also, I would hate not knowing which Dr is going to deliver my baby.

November 7th, 2010
amazing doctor
I totally disagree with the previous comment. I have been a patient of Dr Watson for three years. She is the best doctor I've had.She is the only doctor in the practice which means she is totally aware of every part of my medical care. When I call for a appointment I am always treated as though my problem is a priority. Her staff is friendly and knowledgable. They take the time to explain any results or to go over any testing I have needed. Dr Watson herself is always available to speak to me when I have more questions or need reassurance. I recently had to have a major surgery. Dr Watson explained everything that was going to happen in a way that I understood. And when I woke up she was right there letting me know that everything went well. I would reccomend Dr Carol Watson to anyone who wants a caring and amazing ob/gyn and surgeon.

August 14th, 2009
Wouldn' t recommend
Easier time getting an appointment to the white house. She's the only doctor at her practice and is never avaialble when you need to see her. The office staff aren't the friendliest, and can be quite curt. Ended up changing ob's. If she had at least three more doctor's in her practice, I would not mind dealing with the mediocre customer service.

April 22nd, 2017