A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Waymack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Waymack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waymack
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Waymack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Waymack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Parenting Issues
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waymack graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Waymack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Louise Waymack MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Waymack practice?
- Dr. Carol Waymack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Waymack practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.