More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Willis
Dr. Carol Willis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsbluff, NE. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Willis is affiliated with Regional West Medical Center, Chadron Community Hospital and Box Butte General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Willis has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carol Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsbluff, NE.
Dr. Jennifer Fedoroff
Scottsbluff, NE 0 mi6
Dr. Megan Yaranon
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Scottsbluff, NE 0 mi3
Dr. Randall Williams
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Scottsbluff, NE 0 mi19