Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Wood
Dr. Carol Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Grafton, WI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wood is affiliated with HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital, Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital and St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Wood has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Wood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Kalluru Vijayabhanu
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Rakhshinda Almas
Milwaukee, WI 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jason Staszko
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Milwaukee, WI 0.39 mi10