A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Wu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol C Wu MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Carol Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Wu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Houston, TX.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.