A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ziebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ziebert, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziebert graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ziebert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziebert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan