Overall Review

no change

January 11th, 2011
Great doctor
She made me feel very at ease. I felt like she really listened to me as I described my symptoms. I wish I could see her for all my medical needs.

February 17th, 2010
current patient
I carry the diagnosis of mixed connective tissue disease, and I have numerous health problems, some significant,related to this diagnosis. I have lived in several states over the years and been treated by many rheumatologists, and Dr. Ziminski without a doubt has provided me with the best care of any physician I have seen. I highly recommend her.

February 15th, 2010
Nice person, but!
I was referred to Dr. Z./rheum. because of joint pain, hair loss, and a laundry list of odd complaints. My labs were slightly abnormal, but not off the charts. My PCP suspected Lupus or some disease in that family. I had two positive ANA's, but my last was negative. That is my medical history in a nutshell. Again, my last ANA test was negative and I'm anemic (like always). Because my labs did not YELL RA, lupus, or some other disease is was told to take Advil and see a dermatologist. Most days my joints ache. I am going bald, confusion, difficulty breathing, headaches, nausea, IBS, rapid heart beats, chronic sinus infections and ear pain. About every two months I have an all over boby ache (like the flu) which last for a few days. Some days I am so tired I don't go to work and just stay in bed. Dr. Ziminski diagnosed me with hyperflexibile joints. I am not a contortionist by day or night! She did not listen to me adn my body, just the labs. And, it seemed like the one negative ANA cancelled out the two positive ANA. I am going to another hospital and hopefully get the help that I need.