Dr. Carola Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 21st, 2016
Very rude and unprofessional!!!
Worst experience of my entire life!!dr bagnarello is rude and unprofessional should not be a doctor at all!!! Doesn't know how to talk to a patient! If I could give this zero stars I would! Wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy!

March 8th, 2016
GYN appointment
I am a 75 year old woman who because of a bad experience with a previous physician had not been seen by a gyn in over 20 years. A medical concern prompted this appointment. Dr. Bagnarello immediately eased my anxiety. She spent considerable time, thoroughly explained the procedure in a supportive caring manner. She offered options and allowed my input and choices. She step by step explained what was to happen next ,her approach very gentle. My experience was positive and I would highly recommend Dr. Bagnarello

January 28th, 2016
The best obgyn
Love Dr bagnarello. I finally found someone I felt comfortable with.

December 1st, 2015
Dr B is kind, caring and compassionate. She is truly one of a kind... Can't say enough positive things about all of my experiences with her.

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Bagatelle is cold
Horrible bedside manner-- so rude, unhelpful and unkind.

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Bagnarello was very compassionate and caring. I was very much at ease with her. I am an 83 year old woman and had to change doctor,s. I am glad that I chose Dr. Bagnarello.

January 19th, 2015
rude doctor
She delivered my first baby. I had "false labor" so she sent me home to wait it out. She was very rude, as a first time parent I had no idea what I was going through. I was scared. My contractions were never regular, up until the moment I had the baby. She acted as if she couldn't be bothered. My follow up visit I n mentioned I still had bleeding and cramping and she had no concern, but I did. She also said I still had stitches that they'd dissolve in 2 to 3 weeks. 8 weeks postpartum and I still have stitches. I'm waiting for a follow up to see if they have to be removed, which I'm scared of because she stitched me from the inside. Needless tosay I will be looking into a new practice.

January 27th, 2014
Disappointed
I switched to Dr. Bagnarello after my ob/gyn retired. I saw her one time for a routine yearly appointment and she seemed nice. Eight months later, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer in an emergency appointment with Dr. Sayeh who thankfully referred me to an excelled gynecological oncologist. It has been two years and much anguish later and I have never once heard from my doctor, Dr. Bagnarello to inquire as to what happened. Disappointing.

November 14th, 2013
She made me feel at ease with things that my previous doctor did not. She explained everything in great detail. She appears to be very competent but still very easy to talk to. She answered all my questions and was patient with me.

May 13th, 2013
I usually see Dr.Sayegh,however when my water broke and I went into labor Dr.Bagnarello was the Dr.on call.I had only met with her once in the office.My husband and I liked her from the start.She is very sweet and kind.I would recommend her to anyone.I will be only making appts with Dr.Bagnarello from now on.

August 12th, 2012
Showed little care for my concens
Originally, I really liked Dr. Bagnarello. She seemed very competent and was reassuring throughout my first visit; However, recently I have had some concerns about my reproductive health and was surprised to leave her office feeling uneasy about her care/conern for my problem. She ran one test, and after seeing her one more time after that, she basically told me she could not help me even though my symptoms persist. She comes off as being very cold and seems to have her own agenda, and if you cannot answer her questions she starts treating you as though you are incompetent, when maybe the case is you need a minute to process the question to respond. She often called me "doll" and "Sweetie" which I thought was demeaning and very unprofessional. I felt as though I was being judged and have never felt quite so belittled by a doctor before. I am currently searching for a new OB/GYN who is willing to address my concerns in a professional and kind manner. I would not recommend Dr. Bagnarello for anyone who has concerns about her reproductive health and wants answers. For routine visits, I had no problem.

April 1st, 2012
Rude lady; below average skills
When my cousin was admitted for her first delivery during night, she did not bother to drop in to see the patient till several several hours. When she did come in, she was discourteous, did not wish or acknowledge any one present in the room and her cold body language was suggestive of 'why the heck you trouble me during this night'. When I very politely asked her if the instrument that she brought in was a hand held vacuum ( my only three words were'Is this a hand-held vaccum?'), she retorted back with a rude "do you want to walk out of the room". I could not believe that and I am yet to get out of the shock and trauma that the incident caused me. she was rude and indifferent to the patient's pain also. I being a OBGyn myself in a foreign country could not help but notice her below average skills . Hope she mends her rude and discourteous behavior.