A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carola Kieve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carola Kieve is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carola Kieve, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieve graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kieve has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NM Bh Institute at Las Vegas-Cbs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carola Ann Kieve MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carola A. Kieve practice?
- Dr. Carola Kieve has 1 office location.
Dr. Carola Kieve practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NM.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.