A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carold Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carold Miller, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carold Jason Miller MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carold J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Carold Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carold Miller practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.