A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Agin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Agin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Agin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agin graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Wendy Agin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carole W. Agin practice?
- Dr. Carole Agin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Agin practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Pain Management Doctors and East Setauket Neurologists.