A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Agin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Agin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Agin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Agin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Agin graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Wendy Agin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carole W. Agin practice?
- Dr. Carole Agin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Agin practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Pain Management Doctors and East Setauket Anesthesiologists.