A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Baraldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Baraldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baraldi
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baraldi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Baraldi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baraldi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baraldi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole A Baraldi MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carole A. Baraldi practice?
- Dr. Carole Baraldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carole Baraldi practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Geriatric Doctors, and Salt Lake City Hospice & Palliative Specialists.