Dr. Carole Baraldi Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Carole Baraldi?

Compassionate, patient, thorough

Posted on February 25th, 2008

Dr. Baraldi is by a mile the most compassionate, patient and thorough doctor I've ever seen. Her bedside manner is as good as they come and is matched by her expertise. I refer her all the time to those I meet who are looking for a new doctor. She has helped my family cope with our mother's continually changing medical and life needs as she goes through a form of dementia. She was also instrumental in diagnosing her rare illness (Pick's disease) after we had seen several other doctors who could not pinpoint the exact nature of her decline. She is kind, attentive and treats my mother with dignity and genuine care.

Posted on June 7th, 2017