A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Casteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Casteen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Casteen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Casteen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Ann Casteen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carole A. Casteen practice?
- Dr. Carole Casteen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Casteen practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.