A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Casteen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Casteen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casteen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Casteen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Casteen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Casteen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Ann Casteen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Carole A. Casteen practice?
- Dr. Carole Casteen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Casteen practices Ophthalmology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Ophthalmologists.