Dr. Carole Gordon Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Carole Gordon?

Disorganized office, unfriendly doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2017

This doctor has no bedside manner at all. She is rude and forget about asking her a question about your problem. She seems to be irritated at the slightest question and is very insulting! I felt like a was a bad child rather than a concerned patient. it was uncomfortable and when I left I didn't know anymore than when I went in! She also prescribed an antibiotic that landed me in the hospital...an antibiotic that wasn't even necessary! Also i will add that the office staff is incompetent and they set up appointments that are wrong....send you to the wrong office and bill you for payment when insurance covers the cost! the whole experience was a nightmare! I would NOT recommend this lady to my worst enemy... find some one else!

Posted on April 13th, 2016