Dr. Carole Hazan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carole Hazan?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Carole Hazan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016

Simply the best!

After a lifetime of sun exposure (including 4 years of USAF military service on flight lines in Asia and Florida without any consideration for sunblock or protection), melanoma caught up with me. I needed help and I needed it fast. I had a HMO and needed to navigate the whole referral process. Lisa efficiently coordinated the necessary paperwork with my PCP and medical insurance provider. I was obviously very concerned and wanted the melanoma off me ASAP. Dr. Hazan explained the process to me in a very thorough and professional manner. I admired her scientific approach and quickly realized I was in good hands.The surgery was scheduled ASAP and the results were also quickly given to me. I feel they saved my life and I am forever grateful. I have had other cancers develop and Dr. Hazan has always spotted the cancers before I was even aware of their existence. Dr. Hazan and her staff are simply the best.

June 27th, 2016

EXCELLENT DR.

January 28th, 2016

Outrageous wait times!! Truly ridiculous!!!

November 2nd, 2015

The best of the best

I have been to Dr Hazans office every year since I discovered I have skin cancer. Start with the phone call to make an appointment. The staff is courteous, prompt and has always fit me in for an appointment whenever possible and even when not possible. The staff exhibits a true sense of committment to their patients. Doctor Hazan has always come into the room with a smile, a friendly conversation and a sense of caring. Truly a rare quality that she has retained throughout the years. Lastly , the kitchen always has good food. A excellent place to wander into and find something to nosh on when waiting for the results. I have referred many friends to this office. If not for Dr Hazan and this specialty of dermatology, I wonder where I would be now. Thank you Dr Hazan.

March 5th, 2015

#1 Doctor!

You cannot find a better doctor then Dr. Hazan!

March 5th, 2014

Dr. Hazan is awesome, she saved my skin, my life, I have so much respect and I am grateful, found more than one small cancers that could have disfigured me for life, thank you! cleaned up my skin with fraxel and pdl, truly look's flawless, thank you! Lisa you too, are a superstar.

February 21st, 2014

Grateful

I have been following up with Dr. Hazan for several years and rely on her for all my medical and cosmetic dermatologic needs. She is extremely professional and thorough. Great bedside manner, something which is hard to fond these days. She has found and treated numerous skin cancers and left me scarless. I have also relied in her for my Botox and Restylane...always an amazing job!!!

November 22nd, 2013

I was a first time patient with Dr. Hazan and was terribly disappointed. This was the first time I had ever had a full body check up and she was very cold and matter of fact. She explained nothing to me and when I asked about certain moles she told me they were benign and she could not remove them because insurance did not cover that. But how could she be 100% sure that they were benign without testing them. She was very fast and did not make me feel comfortable at all. I definitely would not follow up with her if my life depended on it. Extremely poor patient care.

August 12th, 2013

indifferent attitude

My first visit to Dr. Hazan was good, but during follow up visits she seemed very indifferent, almost detached. She did not discuss what to expect during healing process - I had to ask numerous questions, and they were referred to her staff. She and her staff also did not check what would be covered by my insurance after the surgery, and I was billed for 2 follow up visits after surgery at $100 each, which is out of pocket for me. I did not know this would not be covered as part of the normal surgical follow up until I got the bills, and both visits just involved her glancing at the healing wound - no suture removal or effort on her or her staff's part. Very disappointed.

March 30th, 2012

This is only my first visit-the consultation. I just found the receptionist to be unprofessional. I signed in and sat down and waited. Then she called me to the front desk and shoved a clipboard with paperwork towards me without saying a word. I asked if she needed it filled out and she said "Yes" instead of asking me. This should have been done when I first signed in instead of having me sit there and wait. When I sat down again after finishing the paperwork, she called me up to the desk again and asked for my insurance card. The young lady who started the preliminary paperwork wrote down the wrong side of where the surgery was going to be performed. The dr was the saving grace as she described in detail what was going to be done and ramnifications, if any were to occur. If it weren't for her, I would have looked elsewhere. I will update this after the surgery is done.

March 12th, 2012

today was my first visit with Dr Hazan. i first met with Tina , she was wonderful she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed ( thank you ). then I met Dr Hazan. I thought she was also wonderful. her whole staff was so pleasant... couldn't have asked for a better staff...

June 23rd, 2011

my first visit I thought she was a little cold I guess she was having a bad day, but when I went back for my surgery she was pleasant and caring. She knows her work.Not looking for a friend just a good Dr.