A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital - Tulsa
- OSU Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Coder Howard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carole C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Carole Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Carole Howard practices Family Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Primary Care Doctors.