A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital - Tulsa
- OSU Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Howard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carole C. Howard practice?
Dr. Carole Howard practices Family Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Family Physicians.