A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital - Tulsa
- OSU Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Coder Howard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carole C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Carole Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Carole Howard practices Family Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Family Physicians.