Dr. Carole Kowalczyk MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2015
TERRIBLE STAFF
Dr Kowalczyk is amazing, but front and back staff, not so much. Very rude and cold. Never return phone calls after leaving multiple messages and never seem to be sure what my appts are for as far as what lab work needs to be done. Will be switching practices if this round doesn't work. I would rather go somewhere where the patients are treated like normal people and not just another number. The staff doesn't even deserve one star.

December 14th, 2014
Not sure if changes have been made to the staff since the 2011 reviews were written, but I've found them to be very helpful and friendly. I've received follow up information within 24 hours when I asked for copies of specific studies that weren't readily available at the time of the appt. Kim, the back MA, is wonderful! I do agree that the wait time is excessive.

October 18th, 2011
Poor communication with patients screws up treatment
Dr. Kowalcyzk is a very nice person, when she actually gets around to seeing you. Any of the three times I saw her directly I had to wait 40 minutes to an hour after my appointment time. Once she was late because of a photo op in her waiting room, which apparently is more important than patients. The communication between the doctor and her staff is lacking; her staff didn't seem to know what treatment the doctor and I decided on. The worst part was when circumstances required a change to that treatment plan and they did not explain to me why it was required, and then blamed me for not doing what they wanted me to do when they didn't explain that it was necessary in the first place. The staff is cold and rude and not very responsive in getting back to the patients. They are constantly overbooked or understaffed and do not care how long you wait for your appointments, test results, etc.

June 14th, 2011
Nice doc but staff is rude and detached
I liked Dr. Kowalczyk very much although it was hard to be kept waiting for nearly an hour on two separate occasions during the consultation phase of my treatment. My real issue is with the overall attitude of the staff. I feel like a walking uterus, not a person. I've been going every week for three months now and will probably stop treatment if I don't conceive this cycle. I realize some of my dissatisfaction is probably related to the lack of success but I'm definitely hoping I can find a friendlier practice that knows my name somewhere else.

March 10th, 2011
Dr. K is wonderful, kind and courteous!! She goes out of her way to show she really cares. Her entire staff is friendly, attentive and knowledgeable.

November 23rd, 2016