A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Lerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Rochelle Lerman MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carole R. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Carole Lerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Carole Lerman practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.