Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carole Levanda
Dr. Carole Levanda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Levanda is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr and Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Carole Levanda has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carole Levanda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Timothy Dooley
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi40
Dr. Jessica Voge
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology
Portland, OR 0 mi7
Dr. Carmen Doom
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Portland, OR 0 mi8