A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Lin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Connecticut Children`S Medical Center, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Lin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carole Lin practice?
- Dr. Carole Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Lin practices Anesthesiology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Newington, CT.
See Farmington Anesthesiologists.