A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Marcus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Marcus, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Lesley Marcus MBBS and MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carole L. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Carole Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carole Marcus practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.