A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Presnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Presnick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Presnick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Presnick graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Presnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Presnick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carole Presnick practice?
- Dr. Carole Presnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Presnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.