A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Presnick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Presnick graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Presnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Presnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carole Presnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carole M. Presnick practice?
Dr. Carole Presnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.