More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carole Rodemyer
Dr. Carole Rodemyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rodemyer is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus and Blank Children`s Hospital. Dr. Rodemyer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carole Rodemyer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carole Rodemyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Kimberly Joliet
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi5
Dr. Lisa Carlson
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi29
Dr. Monica Hanson
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi39