A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carole Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carole Scharf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carole Scharf, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Scharf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carole Birkhead Scharf MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carole B. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Carole Scharf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carole Scharf practices Radiation Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiation Oncologists.